Standard Essay Format: The faculty will be evaluating your work to see that you have used the proper format. This includes standard essay format: introduction/body/conclusion. You will find additional information and sample writing assignments on the Student Portal, including helpful videos that will walk you through the steps for creating a proper essay.
• Understanding the Course Content: The faculty will be evaluating your work to see that you demonstrate an understanding of course content and that you are covering key concepts discussed in the textbook. While you may certainly provide additional information from outside sources, you must use the course textbook as your primary source of information.
• A Clear and Well-Developed Response: The faculty will be evaluating you on your ability to present a well-organized and developed response that is clear in its presentation of the course material.
• The Ability to Understand the Course Content: The faculty will be evaluating you on your ability to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts. You will need to demonstrate you can look at the course material in various ways and present your review in your writing assignment.
• Good Presentation: The faculty will be evaluating your work to ensure you have the proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
To help you earn the maximum number of points (25 points) for your writing assignments, we have developed some strategies for you to use:
• Be sure to organize your writing assignment to meet the standard essay format. Students will often have the answer, but their work is poorly formatted. This is one of the most common critiques made by faculty members—students do not present their work in a standard essay format. The maximum points are given for work that is clearly developed with effective transitions from point to point.
• Read the question/prompt carefully and be sure you are covering key concepts outlined in the textbook. Students will sometimes find information only through an Internet source or personal/ professional experience, discuss that information, and not cover key concepts outlined in the textbook. Be sure you understand what the question/prompt is asking for and discuss the textbook material first. After that, you may feel free to add additional information as it provides support or contrast to the textbook material. The maximum points are given for work that demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the ideas in the assigned readings.
• Be sure to present your work in a clear and organized fashion that is easy to follow. The maximum points are given for well organized writing submissions that respond to the assignment clearly and directly.
•Depending on the question/prompt, you need to demonstrate your ability to evaluate, assess, and analyze the concepts related to the question/prompt. With this, you are showing the faculty you have a solid understanding of the material and are capable of looking at it from different perspectives. The maximum points are awarded for writing assignments that demonstrate both a solid understanding of the material and make connections between varying points.
•Your writing assignment should use proper grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and provide references/citations. The maximum points are awarded for writing submissions that include all of these features. Proofreading your work before submitting it to the university will help ensure that all of these expectations have been met.
References/Citations:• Students must use APA style citations in their writing assignments. The majority of your response should be your own original writing based on what you have learned from the textbook. Be sure to provide a citation and a reference for any materials used, including the required textbook. The following points are designed to help you understand how to provide proper citations and references for your work:Sources are listed in two places.The first, a citation, is briefly listed within your answer. This includes identifying information that directs the reader to your list of references at the end of your writing assignment.The second, a reference, is at the end of your work in the list of references section.All sources cited should follow APA style and provide enough identifying information so that the reader can access the original material.Textbook for the order:Introduction to Homeland Security: Policy, Organization and Administration.Willard M. Oliver, Nancy E. Marion, Joshua B. Hill, 2015 Jones and Bartlett
Please choose a question below:What is emergency management, how did it develop, and how is it different from civil defense?Trace the origins of the term, “homeland security” and articulate how that has affected the bureaucratic perspective in defining this term. How are civil defense and emergency management related?Compare and contrast the psychological explanations for terrorism to strategic explanations of terrorism. Which approach is more effective in explaining terrorism and why?4346419 minutes agoTextbook chapter for the order 1 to 3
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Graduate Assistants, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Graduate Assistants has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Graduate Assistants, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.