Clothing and Dress Recollectionsfor Self and Others1. What is your earliest recollection of your own clothing? Do you remember aspecific item of clothing, or a general awareness of clothing? Was there aspecific activity or event associated with your earliest clothing recollection?Please describe the item and what you remember about it, including activitiesand events. Include your age in the description.
2. What is your earliest recollection of someone else’s clothing? How old wereyou? Whose clothing was it? Describe the clothing, the circumstances andenvironment, and why the clothing was particularly memorable to you.
3. Describe a situation in which you have felt very confident and pleased about yourdress/appearance. What was the situation? What were you wearing? How wereyou adorned? Why were the impression and memory positive?
4. Describe a situation in which you felt “out of place” or uncomfortable because ofyour dress. How did others react? What did you think they thought? What didyou think?
5. Is there anyone in public or private life that you admire and try to emulate, orsomeone who influences you in some way? If so, who and why? What is the roleof dress in your perceptions and emulation goals?
6. Whose opinion(s) do you value most in the selection or evaluation of your dress?Why?
7. What is your comfort level with cultural norms for dress and what aspects of yourdress are limited (or not) to cultural norms?(In other words, are you offered security by conformity; do you tend to expressindividuality? Do you wish that you could break free of cultural expectations?How/Why? Describe…)
8. Reflect upon the connection between fashion and culture and your own ‘selfpresentation’?
NOTE: Questions 1 – 6 are adapted from: Rosencranz, M.L. (1972). Clothing concepts:A social-psychological approach. New York: Macmillan Publishing Co.
**ANSWERS ARE TO BE INSERTED IN THE WORD DOCUMENT!**
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Graduate Assistants, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Graduate Assistants has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Graduate Assistants, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.