Final Presentation for Chapters 1-6 https://press.rebus.community/intro-to-phil-ethics/
● Students will create a digital presentation using a presentation tool of their choosing (Prezi, PowerPoint, Key, ect..) in response to the assignment prompt. Prezi is a digital tool that students can use to create digital presentations, it is a free option for students and makes very professional presentations with a little learning curve. You may use it or seek out what you are most comfortable with.
● Students will use their preferred presentation tool, create the presentation, and then embed their presentations into the discussion forum. In order to do so, you can upload it to a cloud service (such as Google Drive) and add a public link to your discussion post. This way, you will not have problems with the size of the file.
● For those of you who choose to use Prezi, go to prezi.com, create a free account and go through a quick tutorial to learn the program. There is a slight learning curve to learn to adequately use the web tool.
● Title your presentation and embed it into a discussion post. Play around with blackboard to learn how to embed outside media.
● Each presentation must be posted on the due date by 11:59PM.
● Include the word count at the top of each peer response.
● Each presentation must have a minimum of 30 slides, not including youtube videos. Feel free to exceed this number. Create as
many slides as necessary.
● Each presentation must have a minimum of 1 pertinent youtube
video. At least one slide must explain the relevance of your embedded
youtube video to the larger theme.
● Students should work to make the most aesthetically pleasing presentation
possible. Minimize unnecessary “ spins” and “rotations.” However, do show relationships between concepts, historical situations, etc. Take inspiration from the list of great presentations:https://blog.prezi.com/presenting-the- 6-best-prezis-of-2015/
● Embed your presentation into a discussion response post. Title the discussion post the title of your presentation.
● There is no rubric for the assessment of these presentations.
I’m sharing the instructions below:
Based on your readings throughout the course, you are to create a digital presentation using a presentation app of your choice (Prezi, PowerPoint, Key, etc..) of all of the concepts and principles that you have read based on the assigned readings. You may choose to focus on one specific module or all of them that you have read so far.
The Presentation will include a minimum of 30 slides, consisting of lots of illustrations, photos, poems, and videos to help explain your concepts. You will then post a link to your presentation as a discussion post. Respond to two other students’ presentations for full credit. Each presentation must have a minimum of 30 slides. Feel free to exceed this number. Create as many slides as necessary. Each presentation must have a minimum of 1 pertinent youtube video. At least one slide must explain the relevance of your embedded youtube video to the larger theme.
Goal: The goal of this activity is to compel to familiarize yourself with the concepts of the course. The goal of the exercise is to compel you to form your own understanding of the approaches, principles, concepts outlined.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Graduate Assistants, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Graduate Assistants has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Graduate Assistants, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.