THIS PAPER DOES NOT NEED TO BE 3 PAGES, BUT IT HAS ALOT OF REQUIREMENTS
Evidence-based literature comes from many sources. The discipline of nursing has an abundance of research data and resources to guide clinical decisions. Therefore, it is of pivotal importance to understand the basic tenets of critical appraisal of such evidence for its use in interprofessional healthcare practices.
In this task, you will identify a healthcare problem, develop an evidence-based practice (EBP) question, and review selected research and non-research evidence to find answers to that question.
Note that while you will be analyzing only one research-based and one non-research-based article in this task, an actual evidence-based practice change would require the support of many high-quality research studies.
REQUIREMENTSYour submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Discuss the impact of a clinical practice problem on the patient(s) and the organization it affects.
1. Identify the following PICO components of the clinical practice problem:
• patient/population/problem (P)
• intervention (I)
• comparison (C)
• outcome (O)
2. Develop an evidence-based practice (EBP) question based on the clinical practice problem discussed in part A and the PICO components identified in part A1.
B. Select a research-based article that answers your EBP question from part A2 to conduct an evidence appraisal.
1. Discuss the background or introduction (i.e., the purpose) of the research article.
2. Describe the research methodology.
3. Identify the level of evidence using the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice (JHNEBP) model.
Note: The article you select should not be more than five years old.Note: Refer to “Appendix E: Research Evidence Appraisal Tool” for information on how to level a research-based article.
4. Summarize how the researcher analyzed the data in the article.
5. Summarize the ethical consideration(s) of the research-based article. If none are present, explain why.
6. Identify the quality rating of the research-based article according to the JHNEBP model.
Note: Refer to “Appendix E: Research Evidence Appraisal Tool” for information on how to establish the quality rating.
7. Analyze the results or conclusions of the research-based article and explain how the article helps answer your EBP question.
C. Select a non-research article from a peer-reviewed journal that helps to answer your EBP question from part A2 to conduct an evidence appraisal.
1. Discuss the background or introduction (i.e., the purpose) of the non-research article.
2. Describe the type of evidence (e.g., case study, quality improvement project, clinical practice guideline).
3. Identify the level of evidence using the JHNEBP model.
Note: The article you select should not be more than five years old.Note: Refer to “Appendix F: Non-Research Evidence Appraisal Tool” for information on how to level the non-research-based article.
4. Identify the quality rating of the non-research-based article according to the JHNEBP model.
5. Discuss how the author’s recommendation(s) in the article helps to answer your EBP question.
D. Recommend a practice change that addresses your EBP question using both the research and non-research articles you selected for Part B and Part C.
1. Explain how you would involve three key stakeholders in supporting the practice change recommendation.
2. Discuss one specific barrier you may encounter when implementing the practice change recommendation.
3. Identify one strategy that could be used to overcome the barrier discussed in part D2.
4. Identify one outcome (the O component in PICO) from your EBP question to measure the recommended practice change.
E. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
F. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Graduate Assistants, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Graduate Assistants has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Graduate Assistants, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.