Select a typical day in your life as a college student, and keep a journal that focuses on how thelocal government, state government, and national government each affected your life during thatday. This journal should include at least five examples of each level of government. Be sureto explain how precisely the specific level of government influenced your daily activities. Basedon your relationship with the different levels of government, you will then write a shortreflection paper – approximately 500 words – that discusses which system of federalism youprefer: Dual Federalism, Cooperative Federalism, or Devolution.
II. ASSIGNMENT RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1) The journal portion must contain a minimum of five entries per level of government, for aminimum of fifteen total. The reflection essay should be approximately 500 words. Usethe word count function in Word (or a similar function in a different program) to gaugethe appropriate length. Both portions of this assignment constitute your grade.
2) Do not use outside sources. All the information, you need to answer the questionscomes from the assigned readings and lectures. This assignment is not a research paper.Use of outside sources, particularly online encyclopedias, such as Wikipedia, willsignificantly lower your grade. USE FROM THIS BOOK ( Paula D. McClain and Steven C. Tauber, American Government in Black and White: Diversity and Democracy, 5th edition Oxford University Press.)
3) The entire paper must be in YOUR OWN WORDS. Do not copy from any of thereadings. Copying from the readings will significantly lower your grade.
4) Pay attention to the rules of Academic Integrity! If you decide to break the rules andconsult outside sources, then failure to cite those sources will result in an academicintegrity sanction, which minimally will be a 0 on the assignment. If you decide to breakthe rules and copy from the readings, then failure to provide quotation marks will resultin an academic integrity sanction, which minimally will be a 0 on the assignment. Seethe USF Academic Integrity Policy:
5) I strongly encourage students to consult with your TA/Section Leader or me whenwriting the paper. You may also use the USF Writing Studio, but if you do, then Irecommend starting early because their appointments fill up quickly. However, studentsmay not consult with anyone else when writing the paper, including classmates, friends,co-workers, family members, other relatives, etc. Consulting with an unauthorizedsource in any fashion (in person, over the phone, online) is cheating and will result in astringent academic integrity sanction, including an FF in the course.
6) Make sure that the paper is well-written. Avoid sloppy mistakes. Writing must beconcise. Consult a style manual to learn the appropriate rules of writing, especiallyconcerning subject-verb agreement, wordiness, sentence structure, active versus passivevoice, etc. Pay attention to sentence structure. Avoid wordy and redundant language.Make sure that the paragraph structure is clear. Overly long paragraphs render papersdifficult to read. Each paragraph must contain a topic sentence, with subsequentsentences supporting that topic sentence. Do not discuss multiple ideas in a singleparagraph.
7) Edit the paper several times. Writing is a gradual process; therefore, it is difficult, if notimpossible, for authors to communicate their ideas in an initial draft. Moreover,proofread with a critical eye; that is, read the paper as if you are reading someone else’swork. Do not proofread immediately after finishing a draft. Put the paper aside, andrevaluate it later when your perspective is fresher.
8) Do not wait until the last minute to start!!
9) Submit the entire assignment (the journal and the short essay) in one single file – eitherWord or PDF.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Graduate Assistants, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Graduate Assistants has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Graduate Assistants, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.