Smart System Research Paper
Do research on two of the following topics:
· Smart Cities
· Smart Highways
· Smart Factories/Warehouses
· Smart Data Centers
· Smart Homes
Write a 10-page Word document, double-spaced, detailing each system, their subsystems and at least 25 requirements (total) and associated specifications for each of the Smart Systems.
(PMI, 2021) indicates “the term requirement generally refers to a customer need while specification refers to a detailed, usually technical description of how that need will be met.” For example, if a Smart Home must have a wireless thermostat, that is a requirement. A Requirement states what a product must do or a quality it must possess. A Specification is a collection of requirements that are used in the design of that product.
Research must include scholarly references but can also include YouTube videos on the Smart Systems. Note when thinking about sub-systems: consider a home Smart System. Within that System you might have a sub-system for electricity, another sub-system for communications, and another sub-system for security, etc. You must not only detail the major system but also the sub-systems found in the research.
Also view YouTube videos on Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality to extend your research on how these Smart systems may evolve over time.
Your paper should include multiple topic sections or paragraphs. Start with a section that describes the first Smart System, followed by individual sections for each of its Sub-Systems. Then add a section that describes the second Smart System, followed by individual sections for each of its Sub-Systems. In your paper, provide the following:
1. An Introduction paragraph describing the assignment and a short description of the two systems selected.
2. A section that describes the Smart System (with an appropriate section Heading) and the basic specifications that drive the development of the Smart Systems.
1. What is its purpose?
2. What operations it performs?
3. What are its inputs (resources, interfaces, when used)?
4. What are its outputs (interfaces, data)?
5. How does the technology integrate within the system?
6. How important is the technology to the system?
7. The system’s complexity/cost/feasibility.
8. Any constraints or risks found during the research.
9. How the various technologies integrate to accomplish the system goals.
Conclude the section with any potential specifications and functionality that might be added in the future based on enhanced technology (this may come from your research or from other technologies like Augmented or Virtual Reality).
1. A section for each Sub-System (with an appropriate section Heading) that includes:
1. A description of that Sub-System.
2. Detailed functionality that drives the development of the Sub-System.
3. Conclude with any potential specifications and functionality that might be added in the future based on enhanced technology (this may come from your research or from other technologies like Augmented or Virtual Reality).
Your paper should conclude with a Findings section the compares the two systems. Provide the following:
1. What specifications/functionality are common to both Smart Systems.
2. What specifications/functionality from one Smart System or Sub-System should or could be applied to the other Smart System.
3. What potential specifications and functionality might be included in both systems?
To receive full credit for this assignment, you must not only document the smart system but also document how the sub-systems are integrated as processes within a system (i.e. Smart Cities have a lot of smart tools but these tools are integrated as a smart system used across multiple platforms – infrastructure, transportation, etc.)
You must include at least 10 references with citations. Not all references need to be scholarly and can include videos, websites, blogs, etc.
Requirements: 10 pages
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Graduate Assistants, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Graduate Assistants has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Graduate Assistants, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.