3 PAGES, DOUBLE SPACED, SIZE 12 TIMES NEW ROMAN
USE TWO OUTSIDE SOURCES (NOT INCLUDING THE TEXT!) AND QUOTE THE PRIMARY TEXTS AS WELL.
USE THE EXAMPLE PAPER HANDOUT FOR MLA GUIDELINES!!
Refer to the class blog for outside source info: https://eng215summerone2022.blogspot.com/
Pick ONE of the essay topics below for your paper.
A Raisin in the Sun
1. Each of the characters in the Younger family has a particular individual dream. One wants to move to a bigger home, one wants to attend medical school, one wants to rise above his conditions though does not necessarily have a plan to do so. Write an essay in which you compare and contrast the functions of dreams in A Raisin in the Sun. Consider whether there was a way to make each individual dream compatible with others’ dreams. If so, explain why the characters did not identify this alternative. Use examples from the texts along with 2 outside sources to support your thesis.
2. As we discussed in class, it can be said that each of the three female characters (Beneatha, Ruth and Mama) represent three women at different spectrums of their lives. Explain how they differ by finding examples in the text. Use examples from the texts along with 2 outside sources to support your thesis.
3. The title of Hansberry’s play makes a direct reference to the Langston Hughes poem, “A Dream Deferred.” “What happens to a dream deferred?” asked Hughes. “Does it shrivel up like a raisin in the sun?” Consider the conclusion of A Raisin in the Sun—or lack of one—and write a persuasive essay on A Raisin in the Sun in which you attempt to convince the reader that Hansberry does or does not answer Hughes’s question through the actions of her play. Explain the significance of the
4. Pick a character and explain why he or she is main character in the play.
• Your introduction should include:
1) Title and authors of primary (stories we have read in class) texts
• Your thesis (Which depends on the question you write about from above)
• Never end a paragraph with a quote.
• Cite outside sources within in your text; if it appears on your works cited page it has to be used in the paper (direct quotes or paraphrasing).
• Always keep in mind: is this quote proving and supporting my thesis? If not, do not use it!
• WITHOUT A WORKS CITED PAGE OR OUTSIDE SOURCES THE
PAPER WILL FAIL
Citing dialogue between two characters–
Early on in the play “A Raisin in the Sun,” Walter explodes when Ruth refuses to
listen to his ideas:
RUTH. Eat your eggs, Walter.
WALTER. (Slams the table and jumps up) –DAMN MY EGGS–DAMN ALL THE
EGGS THAT EVER WAS!
RUTH. Then go to work.
WALTER. (Looking up at her) See–I’m trying to talk to you ‘bout
myself–(Shaking his head with the repetition)–and all you can say is
eat them eggs and go to work. (34)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Graduate Assistants, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Graduate Assistants has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Graduate Assistants, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.